Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bonus Oh Bonus

Yeayyyy......Alhamdulillah!!! Syukran Syukran.... my bonus dah masuk!! Tapi takle banyak sangat.

Hihihi. Very very the ciput sebab I just join the company and my bonus is based on prorate and to make it more less, I am a contract worker last year so my bonus is half than everyone else and the bonus wasn't paid in lumsum amount

However, I am still happy that I have bonus to spend!! Opssss....terlebih sudah!

By the way, me need an opinion from readers. Better me using the money to pay credit card outstanding balance or simpan dalam ASB??

Really really need and appreciate your advice OK!

Muahhhhxxxxxxx!!!

3 comments:

KV said...

nak sopim taim balik kampung kah?

Syima Syaz said...

better bayar hutan piutang..
taklah pitam nanti..
pas bayar kad,stop la pakai
taklah letih tgk statement

jane_doe3328 said...

KV, tatau lagi bier nok kelik. huhu

Syima, itulah tengah pikirin neh :)